long time no post ;)

On: Saturday, January 1, 2011

its been a while since i blogging ^^

i just have a little chat with my friend, looong friend ;)
and this is my conclusion;
people has own way to life.
if, someone want to keep the street secret to you, let it be~!!
and I choose to keep it CLOSE~!!

errrm, just to let you know.
dont you think that you the only person in the world had the most biggest problem on earth.
each of us HAVE problems,
and we must face it our own~!!
DO NOT expect your ally will be there for you in second,
they are just human, do not expect much~!!
just.. hold on, be strong~!!
and you'll get through it all..
thats all i can say.

Now, I welcoming 2011 ^o^
owhhh, I'm sooo happy, yiiiihhhaaaa...
ahahahahaaahhah ^o^
and I cant wait to meet my friends (who i called family) this year ^o^

last word, HAPPY NEW YEARRR~!!!

0 comments on "long time no post ;)"